Topics in this special issue:

  1. MISC> [netsites] Slates, Sliderules And Software - Teaching Math In
     America
  2. RESOUR> [netsites] The Warming of the Earth
  3. K12> [netsites] Constitution of the United States
  4. K12> [netsites] Young Adult Booklists
  5. MISC> [netsites] HotBraille
  6. K12> [Innovative-Teachers] We need a few more states for the Postcard
     Exchange!
  7. MISC> [netsites] Pocket Calculator Show
  8. MISC> [netsites] American Originals
  9. K12> [netsites] Paw Island
 10. K12> Blocked Access Reports
 11. K12> [WWWEDU] NetDay Launches NETDAY INDEX- A New Initiative To Track
     Trends in Ed Tech (fwd)
 12. PROJ> PROJECTS: Good Inter-Classroom Programs
 13. PROJ> PROJECTS: Collaborative Projects
 14. MISC> [DIGITALDIVIDE] Urdu language news website breaks new ground (fwd)
 15. MISC> [DIGITALDIVIDE] Raising the Accessibility Bar (fwd)

Archives for Net-happenings can be found at:
http://www.classroom.com/community/email/archives.jhtml?A0=NET-HAPPENINGS

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&GROUP;=comp.internet.net-happenings

         Sliderules And Software - Teaching Math In America