Topics in this special issue:

  1. K12> CNN Student News Update
  2. PROJ> [Hilites => Projects] Ages 5-9  The Tooth Project - revised
  3. PROJ> [Hilites => Projects] Ages 5-18  Postcard Greetings Exchange -
     revised
  4. PROJ> [Hilites => Projects] Ages 5-19  Kidville Pledge Project - revised
  5. K12> [WWWEDU] PROF DEV: This Week At TAPPED IN August 25, 2002
  6. RESOUR> America Remembers
  7. MISC> PalindromeList.com
  8. MISC> Idiom Site
  9. MISC> [WWWEDU] online school faces expulsion (fwd)
 10. MISC> [DIGITALDIVIDE] Disabled Make Themselves Heard (fwd)
 11. MISC> [DIGITALDIVIDE] judge dismisses BT's Internet patent suit (fwd)

Archives for Net-happenings can be found at:
http://www.classroom.com/community/email/archives.jhtml?A0=NET-HAPPENINGS

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&GROUP;=comp.internet.net-happenings