Topics in this special issue:

  1. K12> Google Answers as a Homework Helper?
  2. K12> Live chat with geologists, Sept. 18
  3. K12> Re: ADMIN: Teacher Web Pages
  4. K12> Re: HEALTH: Tech for P.E. Class
  5. K12> Re: Lewis and Clark Expedition Websites
  6. K12> Re: TECH, WEB: Help Needed...Netscape vs Explorer
  7. K12> Re: TECH: Computer Flashcards
  8. K12> WEB: On-line Standards of Learning Practice Tests
  9. MISC> ARTICLE: The Question is Asked in Scotland: Has the War With Iraq
     Already Begun?
 10. MISC> COMPLIMENTARY / 911 Tribute eCards
 11. MISC> Document Comparison: A New Beta from The Internet Archive
 12. PROJ> [Hilites => Projects] Ages 14-19  BioHealth Link:Questions of
     Cancer-The Problem of Cancer - revised

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Archives for Net-happenings can be found at:
http://www.classroom.com/community/email/archives.jhtml?A0=NET-HAPPENINGS

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&GROUP;=comp.internet.net-happenings