Topics in this special issue:

  1. PROJ> [Hilites => Projects] Ages 5-11  Road Trip USA
  2. PROJ> [Hilites => Projects] Ages 5-18  What's My Number?
  3. PROJ> [Hilites => Projects] participation a project in a
     technology-enriched ESL classroom
  4. RESOUR> DL  Resource Web for Cyber Professors
  5. UPDATED> HotList of K-12 Internet School Sites - September 11, 2002
  6. RESOUR> RESOURCES: Digital Divide Web Resources
  7. K12> Elem: Greetings Request for 2nd gr teacher
  8. K12> Big6 eNewsletter: September Issue Released Today
  9. RESOUR> RESEARCH STUDY: Tools and Strategies for Protecting Kids from
     Pornography

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Archives for Net-happenings can be found at:
http://www.classroom.com/community/email/archives.jhtml?A0=NET-HAPPENINGS

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&GROUP;=comp.internet.net-happenings