Hello,

We are not able to receive traps on ipv6 address in my application.
Our application is not able to open the Traplistener on IPv6 on Suse SLES 11,
Redhat 5.6 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
We have set the preferred address as IPV6. Port 162 is not getting banded to
IPV6 address.

The think the  following netsnmp code is having problem

                /* open the trap_session */
                                SOCK_STARTUP;
                                transport =
netsnmp_transport_open_server("snmptrap", "udp:162");
                                if (NULL != transport) {
                                                trap_ss =
snmp_add(trap_session, transport, NULL, NULL);
                                }

Any reason why we are not able to receive on IPV6 address.

Thanks
Giridhar