On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 09:57:44PM +0200, Niels Baggesen wrote:
> Den 31-03-2014 08:34, Niels Baggesen skrev:
> > On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 02:02:08PM +0100, Joel Hansell wrote:
> >> No luck there either, I'm afraid. Same old depressing output after
> >> replacing that line and re-compiling.
> >> (Used host name in the snmpTrapdAddr directive, this time, same result as
> >> with ip address.)
> >
> > It was ua bit of a long shot :-) It might even be that it does not take
> > that code path ...
>
> OK, according to the config it should take that path ....
>
> Here is an extended patch, with some more debug. Could you try that?

And then another thought ... googling around for similar problems,
reveals a library called xnet that might be needed in HP-UX.

You might try with --with-libs=-lxnet added to configure.

/Niels

--
Niels Baggesen - @home - Ã…rhus - Denmark - n...@users.sourceforge.net
The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers   ---   R W Hamming