Hi All,

I need a help regarding snmpv3 context implementation in netsnmp.

I am doing an snmpv3 walk with context mapped to a VRF internally.
I am only getting oids of features registered with netsnmp_register_mib() with
context name in reginfo. These feature run particular to VRF, eg: BGP, OSPF
running in VRF_1,  VRF_2 etc..

But I am missing all other common oid's with this walk. Eg: system mib,
host-resources mibs etc. and this resulting partial results in root oid walk.
System mib code in net-snmp doesn't have context support.
I am getting access to enire oid tree w/o context related oids (eg bgp,ospf
oids)on default context ie. NULL("") context walk.

So is there any way to merge null subtree with context subtree in netsnmp, so
that I can get access to entire oid with context specifc oids on snmpwalk with
context.
Please also let me know whether we can provide this support via snmpd.conf, or
else how we can make this work with netsnmp code.

Thanks,
Surya

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,