On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 11:48 AM T S, SURYA <surya...@hpe.com> wrote:

> So is there any way to merge null subtree with context subtree in netsnmp,
> so that I can get access to entire oid with context specifc oids on
> snmpwalk with context.

I looked into this a couple of months ago.  In my opinion, it would require
rewriting the OID tree code to support this feature well.

If you had a list of registrations that you'd like to have appear in the
alternate contexts, then for each context you *might* be able to register a
proxy handler in your snmpd.conf for each registration.  E.g.,

proxy [snmp credentials] -Cn VRF-1 system localhost

I haven't tried this because I didn't want to rewrite the config file for
every VRF.

  Bill