Den 26-03-2024 kl. 10:10 skrev Craig Small via Net-snmp-coders:
> Hi,
> This email is about working out how the LM-SENSORS MIB should be updated. If it was just a matter of updating the SNMP agent, I'd just create a pull request but the MIB is (might be?) different.

Great!

> How do I get this MIB updated? I'm willing to write it up and the change for the agent, would a PR for the MIB be enough or does it need to go through some sort of other approval process?

There is nothing special about updating the MIB, so just include the update in your PR.

Personally I would prefer that that new object had

UNITS "Cel"
DISPLAY-HINT "d-3"

instead of displaying a milli-value, but that is personal taste.

Remember to add a REVISION section to the MIB when you update it.

/Niels

--
Niels Baggesen -- @home -- Ã…rhus -- Denmark -- ni...@baggesen.net
The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers  --  R W Hamming