Hi all,
I use PERL for all of my polling currently and would
like to thank the Net-SNMP team for a great module.

Having said that, it would be significant if we could
maintain one code base for all of our applications in
PHP.

SNMP support in PHP is decent for normal tasks, but we
have need for v2c support as well as non-blocking
callbacks.  I've written a patch to make all SNMP
requests v2c, and subsequently all walks bulkwalks and
posted it to the PHP web site.  Unfortunately, this
patch requires that the agent support v2c.  This isn't
a problem for us, but it is stopping the patch from
going into the distribution for PHP.

Do you plan to help support the PHP development
community by assisting the way you have the PERL
community?

If the answer is no, would you agree to proof the
module in this list if I attemp(not the greatest C
programmer) to add the functionality myself?

Oh, and if you're wondering what's up with all these
Cable folks asking all the questions.  We live and die
by SNMP and LOVE your libraries and thank you
profusely for all your effort and support.

'njoy,
Mark Cotner
Cox Communications, Inc