> I am sorry for boring you again with this basic question but I can't
> understand it.

Can you PLEASE show a little patience!
You've now asked the same question *three* times in as many days!

You are not paying anything towards the support of this code, and it
is unreasonable to expect us to drop everything (including stuff we
*are* being paid to do) just to answer your questions immediately.

Nagging the list and pissing off the developers is *NOT* the best
way to encourage a helpful response!