Hi,

I'm having problems using 'pass' with 5.1.1

I made a script and it worked before, but now, after an upgrade it doesn't work anymore.

But if I do a strace of the snmpd daemon, then it works, its like an internal timeout problem. If I make the daemon slower, then it returns the values.

Anyone has any idea?

Thanks,
Javier