> Is there any book published (or going to publish) on UCD-SNMP/Net-SNMP
> API toolkit??

It's a fairly open secret now that I've been working on something of
the sort for some time.  It's making good progress, so I'm reasonably
optimistic that it will eventually see the light of day (even if I
have to publish it privately).

But before you ask:

  - No, I don't know when it will be available
  - No, it's not available for "pre-publication" viewing

I'll definitely make sure that people know when it's finally ready.
Certainly on the -coders and -users lists, and probably (assuming the
other admins agree) on the -announce list too.