Hi Robert,

Been out of touch wiht this project for a while, but I'm back for more
punishment.
A little refresher from the thread - I'm tring to get access to the
contextName within my subagent.  I set up "BILL" and "TED" as
contextnames in com2sec so that queries from localhost will be
assigned a context of BILL and remote host A cname of TED. My subagent
returns NULL when I try to print the contextname to stdout.

I'm using 5.2-pre2 - trying to get something working out of your
previous suggestions.

I've set up my contexts in snmpd.conf for testing as follows:

rocommunity     public
rocommunity     public1

com2sec -Cn BILL notConfigUser 127.0.0.1 public
com2sec -Cn TED  notConfigUser 192.168.90.155 public1

and my subagent.conf is empty (yeah, it complains abou being useless,
but it works).

Subagent works fine, handles are all registered etc. But, I am dogged
if I know what I'm doing wrong -

I wrote some testcode into my subagent's handler in an attempt to
print context the request is using, it comes up as (null).

Here's the snipped from one of my handles in my subagent:

handle_subagenttestOut(netsnmp_mib_handler *handler,
                          netsnmp_handler_registration *reginfo,
                          netsnmp_agent_request_info   *reqinfo,
                          netsnmp_request_info         *requests)
{
  printf("Context: %s\n",reginfo->contextName);
  printf("ASP-session-context data: %s\n\n",reqinfo->asp->session->contextName);

Am I accessing the correct struct? I trids printing securityName as
well and came up Null.   It looks to me like the com2sec config in
snmpd.confis not being read properly, or I am just doing something
completley  wrong.

I should note that I am using snmpv2  snmpget's, on the 127.0.0.1 and
on the 192.168.90.155 addresses and both return accurate data from my
handler.