On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:01:15 +0800 Paul wrote:
PC> And I have read the man page of snmptrapd.conf, there is no discription
PC> about the forward token. The version of the package I used is 5.2.1, does
PC> this version package support this token?

Yes, forward is supported in 5.2.1. Either you don't really have 5.2.1, or you
have two versions installed and the tools are picking up the older version. Try
running

        ls /usr/lib/*snmp* /usr/local/lib/*snmp*

If you have libraries in both directories, then you need to remove one of the
duplicate installations.

--
Robert Story; NET-SNMP Junkie
Support: <http://www.net-snmp.org/> <irc://irc.freenode.net/#net-snmp>

You are lost in a twisty maze of little standards, all different.