I set it with MIBDIRS=dir, but what is the difference? It was empty
anyway, so if I added to the var it would and up with the same
content... It only worked when I also added /usr/local/share/snmp/mibs
to it. For that matter, I added it with
MIBDIRS=/usr/local/share/snmp/mibs:$MIBDIRS
after I had already put the home mib dir.
Thanks