On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 09:01, quhp wrote:
>    I use a perl script as pass_persist EXEC to handle some OIDs.
>    I find the perl script only handler the one field a time,

Correct.
The pass mechanism is designed to process an individual varbind.
It doesn't group related varbinds from a single request together.

> i need to find some
> place to locate the front two arguments , then until the third argument
>    I think it is not perfect, do you hace another better ideas?

You might do better looking at developing this as a "normal" MIB
handler (i.e. written in C) - either compiled into the main agent,
or as an AgentX subagent.   That will receive all the relevant
varbinds from a single request, and allow you to work with all
three values at once.