Hi Dave, Thanks again. Robert may be looking into it, although he may not have been actually able to reproduce it yet. I am just not sure if this has to do with array-user or not, it may have been something I have done. If I put the non-repeater value to anything 1 and higher it works fine. I just have to be able to justify why someone would have to set that, and I haven't yet gotten there. As for individual bulkgets, I suppose I am not quite sure what I will describe here makes sense(most likely it does not), but on a snmpwalk I used a -Cp to get the number of variables. Then to get the entire table with a snmpbulkget I set -Cr to that number(33). It worked fine, no "no more variables". When I increased the number to 34, again it works fine, got a scalar object that is in the next object group as well. But, when I increased it to 35, that is when I saw the "no more variables". The second entry in the object group is the next table. It is interesting, but unfortunately tells me nothing. - John --- On Fri 05/27, Dave Shield < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote: From: Dave Shield [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Cc: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 09:04:35 +0100 Subject: Re: array-user snmpbulkwalk worked for a table not entire mib On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 19:13, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Could you possibly explain why an snmpbulkwalk command
> would work on my MIB when the non-repeater value is set to 1
> and fail when not set at all?

Not really, no.
I thought Robert was looking into that?

I was just commenting on the higher-level issues.

> As my original email specified, if a snmpbulkwalk is done on one of
> my tables I get: No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past
> the end of the MIB tree) If the -Cn1 is set then no such problem.

What if you try with '-Cn2' ?
Does it make any difference if there's an odd or even number
of rows in the table?

It might also be worth trying with 'snmpbulkget' rather
than 'snmpbulkwalk', and manually walking a single
column of the table.

Dave

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com