I'm trying to define some string indexed tables, but snmp(bulk)walk
and friends won't display the OIDs as strings.

Is there a place that details the hoops I have to jump thru to qualify
for stringified display?  I've tried size limits, and even tried using
SnmpAdminString, since that's what (the -Ob example)
vacmSecurityToGroupTable uses, and it's displayed properly!

I haven't done much SNMP since v1 days, using old the old CMU-SNMP
versions of the tools....

Thanks in advance
Phil

(replies cc'ed to me appreciated!)