I guess you have installed the NetSNMP libraries and binaries under /usr/local (the default case).

Set LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib in your shell environment and then try running mib2c.

Anand

Sumalatha_Nadella wrote:

Hi,

I am Swetha…. I am new to Net-SNMP. I am using Net-snmp v 5.2.1.2 in Linux. When I was trying to compile the default mibs to get the skeleton code using the mib2c I am getting the following error…..

ERROR: You don't have the SNMP perl module installed. Please obtain this by getting the latest source release of the net-snmp toolkit from

http://www.net-snmp.org/download/ . Once you download the source and unpack it, the perl module is contained in the perl/SNMP directory.

See the README file there for instructions.

But I have successful installed the perl/SNMP. Can anybody please help me out in solving the problem and in getting the skeleton code for the mibs that come with the net-snmp source package…

Thanks & Regards

Swetha

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated..