-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Yong
Chen (yongche)
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 10:52 AM
To: Dave Shield
Cc: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: Multiple sets in one pdu

Thanks a lot Dave. But in ChangeLog, it says:

Fixes:
    - the agent should properly handle requests in the right order.
      (e.g., restrict the agent to processing only one SET at a time)

Seems it is opposite to what you said.

Also the ordering of varbinds in a SET request may have some
significance because of dependency between the varbinds. Where can I
find doc regarding the simultaneously processing SET assignments?

Thanks,
Yong Chen