hi,
i´m using the net-snmp agent (with MIB 1213) at a network device which has an LAN Interface (which i´m using for snmp) and 4 WLAN interface.... my problem is, i can´t find a way to read or change the ip addresses of the WLAN interfaces... i can read out the MAC-adresses but there is no table which gives me the ip addresses to the MAC-addresses. and for all the other tables (ip-table, at-table) i need the ip adress to fill up the OID, which doesn´t make sence to me...

Am i blinded by all the tables and OIDs??

cheers
torsten