Hi,

We have to implement the GET_NEXT from a table by our one. What shall we
return if there is no further row in the table?

If we just return SNMP_ERR_NOERROR it works, but it is very slow,
because GET_NEXT is called around 40 times.

We also tried to set the SNMP_ENDOFMIBVIEW but with the same results.

Shall we set a special value in the varbind, a special OID, or do we
have to return an error?

Best Regards
Beat Keller & Stefan Wildhaber