At the moment, when I register my first application (App1), it is now well
registered and an snmpwalk on my table gives me now the values I expect:
GEN-MONITORING-MIB::genServerName.1 = STRING: "Test1"
GEN-MONITORING-MIB::genServerProductName.1 = STRING: "Test2"
GEN-MONITORING-MIB::genServerHostname.1 = STRING: "Test3"
GEN-MONITORING-MIB::genServerPID.1 = Gauge32: 1500

But, now, I'm not able to register a new server. (I will debug my second
server to see what's going on)

>From: "Dave Shield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "Arnaud BODENAN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>CC: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
>Subject: Re: multiple Sub-agents managing the same table
>Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 13:32:03 +0100
>
>On 05/09/06, Arnaud BODENAN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>What is nsRegistryTable? I look in the source code of net-snmp and I do
>>not
>>find any occurence of nsRegistryTable.
>
>My apologies.  It's actually the 'nsMibRegistry' group
>(containing the 'nsModuleTable').
>
>It lists all the MIB object that have been registered with the master
>agent.
>
>Dave

Get the new Windows Live Messenger!