[ First - *please* don't mail me privately, without copying
     any responses to the mailing list.  I don't have the time
     or inclination to offer private, unpaid, SNMP consultancy.
     Keep discussions to the list, where others can both learn
     and offer advice.  Thanks.   ]

On 08/02/07, jin zhou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Thank you .But I find it is boring when the trap receivers is not just
> only 1,while I should revaluate the session variable to send traps to
> different receivers for many times.Can session.peername include several
> destinations or is there any way to resolve this problem?

For each destination, you'll need to open a new session.
But you can use the same template for each of them.
Something like:

    session.version = SNMP_VERSION2c;
    session.community = "public";

    session.remotepeer = "trapdest1:162";
    ss1 = snmp_open( &session );
    session.remotepeer = "trapdest2:162";
    ss2 = snmp_open( &session );
    session.remotepeer = "trapdest3:162";
    ss3 = snmp_open( &session );

    pdu = snmp_pdu_create(SNMP_MSG_TRAP2);
    snmp_send( ss1, pdu );
    snmp_send( ss2, pdu );
    snmp_send( ss3, pdu );

If you're going to be sending several traps to the same destinations,
then you could re-use the ss1,ss2,ss3  structures from one time
to the next - rather than re-creating them every time.

Note that the code above is a gross oversimplification, and is
almost certainly not correct (as well as being incomplete).  But
it should give you the basic idea.