> suppose I need to send 1.2.3.4.5.6.1.1.2.abc (represented as)  OID in
> the var bind of trap PDU   .
> So my question is
> 1) Shall I need to send 1.2.3.4.5.6.1.1.2.97.98.99 ?

You would either send

   1.2.3.4.5.6.1.1.2.97.98.99
or
   1.2.3.4.5.6.1.1.2.3.97.98.99

depending on how the table was defined in the MIB.
(in particular, whether IMPLIED was specified in the INDEX clause)

> If it is then how SNMP manager is going to understand that I have send
> 1.2.3.4.5.6.1.1.2.abc

The trap manager would need to have the relevant MIB loaded.
This then tells it how to interpret the incoming OID.

> 2) If the table need two column as index and data type of one column
> different than other then how I need to send.

You'd list each index value in turn.
Please see section 7.7 of RFC 2578, which explains how to
handle the index values of a table in some detail.