Hi.

I am having difficulty interpreting the available documentation

on how to complete mib2c "mib2c.mfd.conf" generated files. So

I have decided to proceed by asking a series of questions to

"step-wise" gain the essential understanding.

The table in question can be thought of as a simple array

of integers. An snmptranslate of the subtree would look like:

  +--myTable(1)

     +--myEntry(1)

        |  Index: myIndex

        +-- -R--  Integer32 myIndex(1)

        |         Range: 1..256

        +-- -RW-  Integer32 myValue(2)

I intend for the physical storage of the table to reside in

my own code, a subagent.

>From the generated file myTable.h, I conclude that a row of this

table is of type "myTable_ref_rowreq_ctx". I further conclude that

my table can be instantiated, in my code, as a global array:

myTable_ref_rowreq_ctx  myTable_array[256];

I stop at this point and ask, is there any problem with the

preceding "line of thought"?

Cheers.

Robert J. (Rob) Walter