All - I'm running v5.4 under Fedora Core 3 Linux, gcc 3.4.2.  I'm trying to
extend the agent to support a new table and I'm running into a few problems
with the configure script.

I've run the MIB through smilint to make sure I didn't have any MIB problems.

First, I generated the c/h files:
mib2c -c mib2c.mfd.conf jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable

This created the following files:
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable.c
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable.c~
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_data_access.c
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_data_access.c~
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_data_access.h
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_data_access.h~
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_data_get.c
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_data_get.c~
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_data_get.h
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_data_get.h~
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_data_set.c
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_data_set.c~
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_data_set.h
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_data_set.h~
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_enums.h
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_enums.h~
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable.h
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable.h~
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_interface.c
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_interface.c~
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_interface.h
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_interface.h~
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_oids.h
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_oids.h~
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable-README-FIRST.txt
jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable-README-jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable.txt

(Why does it generate all of the *~ files?)

I'm confused about where the files need to go.  In the example in the
documentation, the c and h files are put into the agent/mibgroup directory.
The example nstAgentModuleObject worked fine, was able to get/set, etc.

I placed all of the c/h files above in agent/mibgroup and ran:
./configure --with-mib-modules="jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable"

I get the following output:
configure: WARNING: mib module error
configure: error: mib module "jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable" requires module
"JTRS-MDL-MIB/jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable/jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_interface" but
JTRS-MDL-MIB/jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable/jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_interface.h or
JTRS-MDL-MIB/jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable/jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_interface.c
could not be found in ./agent/mibgroup

>From this error, it looks like I need to create the directory path:
agent/mibgroup/JTRS-MDL-MIB/jtrsMdlNeighborTable and put the file in there.
But, which files go here?  I've tried a few combinations, and haven't had any
luck.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  A simple tree example showing where the
files should be placed would be very helpful.

Thanks for the help,
Mark