Hi,

I am using mib2c application to develop the agent application for table.
This table has composite index (gsomcGscId and gsomcGtsChassisId). I am
using following procedure to create the SNMP row

void init_gsomcGrpCfgTable(void){
        netsnmp_index  index;
        oid  index_oid[2];
        int gscId = 1;
        int gscChasisId = 1;
        index_oid[0] = gscId ;// first index
        index_oid[1] =gscChasisId ;// second index
        index.oids =  index_oid;
        index.len = 2; //since two indexes are defined so length would be
2.

        //later on i have written code to create the row.
         ctx = gsomcGrpCfgTable_create_row( & index); etc..
}

Could you please tell me , is it the right procedure to create the row
having composite indexes. because I am unable to do snmp get on column in
agent which i am developing.

Regards,
Awadhesh Kumar

This message and/or attachment(s) contained here are confidential, proprietary
to HUGHES SYSTIQUE and its customers.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is
solely intended for the entity it is
addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, it is
strictly prohibited to read, forward,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have
received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.