Hi Dave,

I am using net-snmp 5.4.1 pre version, I am using mib2c configuration file
mib2c.array-user.conf to implement the snmp table. Well I have tried it
again as following

void init_gsomcGrpCfgTable(void)
{     netsnmp_index index;
  oid index_oids[2];
 index.oids = index_oids;
  index.len = 2;

 for(int id= 0; id  <  5 ; id++)
 {
      index_oids[0] = id; // for  gsomcGscId
      index_oids[1] = id; // for gsomcGtsChassisId
     ctx = gsomcGrpCfgTable_create_row(&index);
}

}

and it is working now. It is working now for SNMP GET operation. Means I am
able to retrive the row/column information from SNMP GET/GET-NEXT request.
But I am unable to get the new value if I do modify the instances if
existing column from SET operation. It is always giving the old values which
i had given earlier in initialization. Even in SET operation, no error is
coming. Does mib2c(mib2c.array-user.conf) not generate the code which
automatically updates its data structure in SET operation. If yes, what i am
missing. If no, which data structure i need to feel because i am seeing in
ACTION phase of generated code value is initialized as below in each CASE
statement.
   row_ctx->gsomcGsId = *var->val.integer;
Here gsomcGsId is one of the column defined in the table. Any clue will be
highly appreciated.

Regards
Awadhesh.

On 6/7/07, Dave Shield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 23/05/07, Awadhesh Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am using mib2c application to develop the agent application for table.

Which mib2c framework are you using?
There are various options, and the code produced looks very different
in each case.

The fragment you posted isn't really sufficient to see what's happening.