Hi,

I am building a netSNMP sub-agent which accepts SNMP Get from master daemon
and has to forward the request to an external process (say myModule). My
sub-agent will wait for a response to this SNMP Get from myModule and will
fill the values for objects in var_<myObject>() functions { which are
generated by mib2c for my MIB }. To achieve this, I want to send a UDP
buffer to myModule and make a call to select() inside var_<myObject>()
function.

Have anyone got an idea if this is permissible in netSNMP or have someone
encountered a similar requirement.. !

Thanks in advance,
Shivani