Dear,

I install the net-snmp_5.2.2-SunOS_5.9_sun4u package and create a
snmpd.conf file. I copy this config file to /usr/local/share/snmp/
When I tried to launch /usr/local/sbin/snmpd , I receive the error:

ld.so.1: /usr/local/sbin/snmpd: fatal: libcrypto.so.0.9.8: open failed: No
such file or directory
Killed

running ldd /usr/local/ssl/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8 gives the good result:

ldd /usr/local/ssl/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8
        libsocket.so.1 =>        /usr/lib/libsocket.so.1
        libnsl.so.1 =>   /usr/lib/libnsl.so.1
        libdl.so.1 =>    /usr/lib/libdl.so.1
        libgcc_s.so.1 =>         /usr/local/lib/libgcc_s.so.1
        libc.so.1 =>     /usr/lib/libc.so.1
        libmp.so.2 =>    /usr/lib/libmp.so.2
        /usr/platform/SUNW,Sun-Fire-V440/lib/libc_psr.so.1

Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Is there also a same package for solaris 5.8?

Vriendelijke Groet / Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Cordialement
Kurt De Kesel

Bayer CropScience AG/ BioScience N.V.

Architecture & Services
Telefon : +32-9-243.04.06
Telefax:+32-9-224.06.94

E-Mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

URL http://www.bayercropscience.com

 Create your personal signature for your mailing - CLICK HERE -

The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s) and may be confidential, proprietary, and/or
legally privileged.  Inadvertent disclosure of this message does not
constitute a waiver of any privilege.  If you receive this message in
error, please do not directly or indirectly use, print, copy, forward,
or disclose any part of this message.  Please also delete this e-mail
and all copies and notify the sender.  Thank you.

For alternate languages please go to http://bayerdisclaimer.bayerweb.com