This thread has made me curious.  The OP indicated that (s)he is
registering for .1.3.6.  Unless the master agent has been built with no MIBs,
such a registratrion would not service all requests, correct?  Specifically,
requests within MIBs that were built into the agent will handle their regions,
and the .1.3.6 registration will service the leftovers, yes?  No?  What's the
algorithm for routing requests?  Builtins first?  Registration order?  Most
specific?  Good luck?

        I suppose a code dive is in order...

        Thanks for any enlightenment,

Mike