On 25/10/2007, HongGuo Liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     I want to write procedures to search unknown network equipments by using
> net-snmp's API.Could you tell me how can i do?

You will need to be a lot clearer about exactly what you are wanting to do.
Not just "search unknown network equipment", but exactly what approach
you intend to use for this.  What SNMP requests you want to send, and
what responses you expect to receive back.

If you've got a very specific problem, then we might be able to help you
here.  But we do not have the resources to provide general-purpose
SNMP assistance.   If you require someone to design and write this
program for you, then you really need to look at employing an SNMP
consultant.