        Excellent.

> It is strong damage that in PDU the syntax ASN1 already does
> not define this type of raw data.

        No.  It is a very very good thing!  I can, for instance, implement a
MIB that presents information in EBCDIC, KOI-8-R, or even MP3 format, without
any worry that my data will be corrupted by SNMP.

> ... I have just thought that I can prove every byte by
> proving that the 1st bit is not used what will give an ascii
> (rough method).

        Your application can and should do this kind of checking.  It is the
application that knows about the data it is receiving, so it can do the best
checking.  You can, for instance, decide to keep or screen C0 characters,
depending on your needs.  Most importantly, you can upgrade your application
from ASCII to UTF-8 without any MIB changes, so you won't be required to
simultaneously redeploy everything.

        HTH,

Mike