Sorry , actually have to multiply the hrStorageUsed by the AllocationUnits,
i.e.
1172379 x 4096.
So actually almost all the Physical and Real memories are used!
But this is definitely not the case.

So how to get the total memory used on a Freebsd system from snmp?

thank you.

 hrStorageIndex                                hrStorageType
hrStorageDescr hrStorageAllocationUnits hrStorageSize hrStorageUsed
hrStorageAllocation
Failures
1           HOST-RESOURCES-TYPES::hrStorageRam       Physical
memory               4096 Bytes        128596        117279     0

2           HOST-RESOURCES-TYPES::hrStorageRam           Real
memory               4096 Bytes        121008        103978       0

--
Chee Meng Gui
Function Engineering