Hi folks,

I'm trying to solve an SNMP problem. I have an application that needs
to report statistics via SNMP.  There's one snag:

Each running copy of my application needs to report it's own
statistics information.

So, I may have three copies of this application running on the same
machine.  Each copy of the application needs to be able to report it's
own statistics separately from the other applications.

The problem I'm running into is that these three copies of the
application can't register for the same OID.  Only one of them can
register for it at a time.

I'm trying to figure out how to solve this problem without resorting
to contexts.  I don't like the fact that the person who queries me
needs to know which context to use.

For example, can I have each of the applications create and
independantly manage a row inside a single table?

I'm curious if you have any suggestions.  Thanks!

-Michael