Hi,

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 5:54 PM, Dave Shield <d.t.shi...@liverpool.ac.uk>wrote:

> 2009/3/16 Rodolfo Leffa <rodolfole...@gmail.com>:
> >>  [init_KhompData] should also appear in
> agent/mibgroup/mib_module_inits.h
> >
> > This file only exists in win32/ folder of my net-snmp sources. Nothing
> like
> > that on net-snmp\agent\mibgroup\
>
> In which case there is definitely something strange about your copy
> of "configure".   This should generate agent/mibgroup/mib_module_inits.h
> at the same time that it generates agent/mibgroup/mib_module_includes.h
>
> If that file isn't there, then you shouldn't be able to compile the
> software.

My mistake here. The file was there. But without a line to init my module.

By the way, i've download the sources again and runned configure
--with-mib-modules=KhompData and again it only put a commented line in
mib_modules_includes.h and nothing on mib_modules_init.h .

After that, I rename my source file KhompData.cpp to KhompData.c and runned
configure again. And that works. The line was uncommented on includes and
there was a " if (should_init("KhompData")) init_KhompData(); " on
mib_modules_init.h .

BUT, i can't compile (make) the sources now because there are some C++
structures defined on my code. Anybody knows a solution to this? Without
having to convert and data structures and code to C style ;-)

thanks

--
Rodolfo Leffa de Oliveira