I've sucessfully compiled the net-snmp code with c++ code in my agent
extension.

I had to split my module compilation from the makefile to compile it with
g++. The rest is compiled normally by the net-snmp Makefiles, and in the end
I link the objects together. I'm testing and till now its working normally.

Now I have a simple doubt. How do I add a MIB to the defaults mibs to be
loaded on net-snmp-config.h ?? I've looked for it in configure --help, but I
didnt find it.

Thanks

--
Rodolfo Leffa de Oliveira