2009/3/31 Bart Van Assche <bart.vanass...@gmail.com>:
> Does anyone who's subscribed to this list know whether it is possible
> to monitor the operation of NTP and/or SNTP time synchronization
> software through Net-SNMP ?

There's certainly no support for the NTP MIBs in the agent as distributed.

I've just done a quick search of the list archives, and can't find any
indication that anyone else has implemented this functionality either.
The closest was a thread from last April (with the subject "Help Needed")
on the -coders list, from someone wanting to do this.

But they never followed up with any indication that they'd actually got
this working.

If you do manage to implement this, please consider feeding it back
to the Net-SNMP project, so that other people can benefit from your work.