I need to know the snmp engine id and engine boot  and engine time of remote
device

How to discover that .

 We have a stub code which sends 10 requests using SNMPv3 to the target MFP.
    1. After sending 5 requests, Restart the MFP(snmp device) and wait for
MFP to reboot completely
    2. Then send the request again
    3. I Observe that remaining SNMPv3 requests are failed .(I am getting
timeout error - ERROR CODE 108).

when i see in ehereal my stack is not sending the encrypted pdu with correct
engine time and engine boot .Thereby remote device sends usmnostattime
windows error.

Please let me know how to get engine boot and time .? so that stack can send
request with received engine boot and time

Thanks in advance,

Anand C