Hello,
There is problem , I need to run three instances of snmp. Is it possible
to run multiple snmp or is it possible to get the values from multiple
ip addresses  running a single net-snmp? i have tried changing the port
no from 161 to 163, i am able to query the tables but any of the one
works at a time, so is there any solution for the same?
Do I need to install three net-snmp packages altogether?

Thanks in advance,
Forum

this message are intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended
 recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please
notify the sender immediately and destroy
 all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.