>>>>> On Thu, 14 May 2009 16:55:10 +0530, "forumde...@tataelxsi.co.in"
>>>>> <forumde...@tataelxsi.co.in> said:

f> There is problem , I need to run three instances of snmp. Is it possible
f> to run multiple snmp or is it possible to get the values from multiple
f> ip addresses  running a single net-snmp? i have tried changing the port
f> no from 161 to 163, i am able to query the tables but any of the one
f> works at a time, so is there any solution for the same?
f> Do I need to install three net-snmp packages altogether?

No, you should be able to run multiple queries to different agents and
different ports and they should all work.
--
Wes Hardaker
Cobham Analytic Solutions