2009/5/26 Radhika Srivatsa <radsr...@gmail.com>:
> I do not have smilint loaded on my m/c and am trying to download that
> to see if the MIB syntax can be validated through smilint.

There's no need to download smilint.
If you actually read the FAQ entry that I mentioned, you'll see that
it talks about an on-line interface available on the web.

If you try running your MIB through that, it shows one critical (level 1)
error, and over a dozen serious (level 2) errors.

> Let me know if you see something problematic with this MIB right away.

As I said before - you can *not* have an OBJECT-GROUP as part of a table.
That's actually the level 1 error that smilint reports.

Looking at the MIB, this is completely unnecessary anyway.
Just move all of the children of magMUMPluginGroupItem up one level,
so that they are directly under magMUMPluginGroupStatEntry
(and list them in the MagMUMPluginGroupStatEntry SEQUENCE).

Then try working through the level-2 errors from smilint.