Hi Dave,

Thanks for the detailed response. Yes, that's (expanding the group
item as individual items in the Entry itself) what I did yesterday and
things look good now.

One more question though --- to run the smilint, we would have to load
all the other MIBs that are listed in the IMPORTS section though,
right?

Regards

--Radhika

--