I'm trying find out how to log the date/time in the user specified file.
I'm using "-Lf /var/log/snmpd.log -p /var/run/snmpd.pid -a" startup
options.
There is nothing about date time logging in the 'man 1 snmpcmd' in LOGGING
OPTIONS section. Hope I don't see something important to log this.

And if this is impossible, where can I put my feature request about this?
I saw tracker for bug and for patches, none special for feature requests.

Thank you, Tomas