2009/8/21 Tomas Macek <ma...@fortech.cz>:
> I'm trying find out how to log the date/time in the user specified file.
> I'm using "-Lf /var/log/snmpd.log -p /var/run/snmpd.pid -a" startup
> options.
> There is nothing about date time logging in the 'man 1 snmpcmd' in LOGGING
> OPTIONS section. Hope I don't see something important to log this.

See the section 'OUTPUT CONFIGURATION' in the 'snmp.conf(5)' man page.
The first entry is for "logTimestamp", which should do what you require.

> And if this is impossible, where can I put my feature request about this?
> I saw tracker for bug and for patches, none special for feature requests.

If you go to the project SourceForge tracker page
  (https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12694)
you should see four separate trackers - including one for "Feature Requests".
This is also listed under the "Tracker" menu throughout the project SF pages.