Hi,

I am preparing a talk about the SNMP protocol and especially about the net-
snmp implementation on a network monitoring conference. I am looking for the
most common and most widespread prejudice against using SNMP. Of course
anybody heard about SNMP not beeing safe, SNMP filling up the network or SNMP
not beeing reliable.

Please mail me any other myths about SNMP you heard. My talk should invalidate
all these claims.

Thanks for interesting mails.

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: mi...@multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42