Hi!

I was wondering what are these error messages mean? I can't seem to find any
useful information regarding these:

error on subcontainer 'ia_addr' insert (-1)
error on subcontainer 'ia_addr' insert (-1)
error on subcontainer 'ia_addr' insert (-1)
I get a ton of these ^^^, at snmpd restart/start.

error finding row index in _ifXTable_container_row_restore
error finding row index in _ifXTable_container_row_restore
error finding row index in _ifXTable_container_row_restore
error finding row index in _ifXTable_container_row_restore
error finding row index in _ifXTable_container_row_restore
^^^ at snmpd restart, or start

initgroups failed: Operation not permitted
^^^ at snmpd start. I'm running snmpd with '-u snmp' and '-r', maybe this is
related. It would be good to know, what operation is not permitted :/

Although snmpd runs just fine, and produces answers to snmpget/walk
connections, these error messages are bugging me.

I'm using net-snmp-5.5, compiled with these configure options:
--with-default-snmp-version=2c --without-rpm --without-root-access,
running with this options, nothing more or less:
/usr/local/sbin/snmpd -u snmp -r

Thanks in advance!

Daniel

--