Hi,
 I'm having trouble with multiple vacm access table entries associated
with a given vacm group.

Looking at version 5.5 of the net-snmp suite (although I believe the
problem has existed for many previous versions), in snmplib\vacm.c, the
function vacm_getAccessEntry() just gets the first entry that matches
the search criteria rather than search for the one with the highest
securityLevel. The way entries are ordered, this means a noAuthNoPriv
entry will be found (and returned) before an authPriv entry. The
description for vacmAccessTable in RFC 3415 clearly lists a number of
rules and these don't seem to have been implemented. Am I missing
something or is this just a to-be-done? I did search for known bugs to
do with vacmAccessTable and couldn't find any information.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Adam.